Lawns are among the most important features of a home in terms of aesthetic value as they are the front-line of the homes facade. The first thing you see when you go to any house is the lawn. Lawn care is thus important. However, conventional lawn care involves processes that may be harmful to the environment such as the use of pesticides and other chemicals that can hurt the earth. If you want to take care of your lawn without hurting Mother Nature, you can make use of natural lawn care.
Here are some steps for natural lawn care. These steps can help you save the earth, cultivate your garden, and at the same time save money.
1.Here are some steps for natural lawn care. These steps can help you save the earth, cultivate your garden, and at the same time save money.
2. You don't need to water your lawn everyday. Soak your lawn on alternate days, only when it gets dry. You will be saving a lot of water this way.
3. Take advantage of the natural lawn watering system - the rain. If it rained recently you can skip watering schedules when your lawn has been soaked well enough. Just wait for the lawn to dry up before you water it manually.
4. Have your soil tested to see what nutrients it lacks and
what nutrients it is rich with. This way, you'll know what kind of fertilizer is needed for your soil. If you just dump fertilizer without really analyzing the components of your soil, you
be damaging the natural nutrient balance and harm the earth.
5. Attract birds that eat bugs by planting shrubs where they can perch in or take shelter. This will cut down your need to use chemical pesticides and you will be adding the beauty of natural music to your lawn.
6. Weeds can be killed using a solution of vinegar and water.
This is a lot better than synthetic weed killers that can poison your soil and eventually damage
Landscaping According To Hoyle
Do you have a great story about this? Share it!
Copyright © 2003 - 2017 by Web-Landscape-Design-Ideas.com.
All rights reserved.