1. When buying landscape lights buy quality!!!
2. Quality light should provide light without seeing the source. They should not shine at you. They should up light a small tree, down light a flower area, walk or steps or maybe all three.
3. Low voltage lighting will be your choice for residential landscape use.
4. Up lights include different small fixtures that have 35w to 75w bulbs. They have a soil spike included or they may be sold separately to install the fixture at the base of a tree. Adjust the angle of the fixture to light area of the tree that you want. Larger tree may require two fixtures.
5. Flower area lights would include down lights or mushrooms types. They come in different heights and sizes of the fixture top. Select the proper bulb size from 10w to 20w depending on the desired light.
Do you have a great story about this? Share it!
Order Your New Landscape Design Today!
Always Design Before You Plant!
Click The Above Link To Get Your Dream Design Started Now!
Privacy Disclaimer About Contact This Site Built: Solo Build It
Copyright © 2003 - 2023 by Web-Landscape-Design-Ideas.com.
All rights reserved.
Plant Only Disease Resistant Crabapple Trees. Make your selection from this book!!Click To Order!